Writing Journal Articles
Even though a lot of young researchers have the desire to write a research article, the capacity and ability is not present in everyone. To publish an article, it must be of a high quality and standard. Keeping this in mind, and after ample preparation, this course was designed to overcome the lack of writing skill and practical knowledge on how to construct and design a research article. This course primarily focuses on conveying the information of your research in a clean and concise manner.
- Organizing literature review and writing introduction
- Writing materials and methods
- Organizing and presenting the results
- Writing discussion and conclusion
- Abstract, title, referencing and final manuscript formatting
Course Duration-8 days